Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sanbanto.

Awhile ago, I spotted this place in SS2 - by the name of Sanbanto. Initially, I thought it was a Japanese restaurant; I mean, Sanbanto - sounds like one also hehe. Since that day's discovery, I've been going back there quite often - for its super delicious 'poh lei char siew'... damn BEST!!!

Sometimes pork is so good that it makes salad taste good too!

Pretty good *noms* siew yoke as well!!!

This is the legendary poh lei char siew!!! Go early - they are sold out by 1pm!

The delicious pork meat balls
I'm a big fan of pork balls - and these pork meat balls are damn good and juicy! Coated with a layer of fatty cheese, the texture is so good - its as though it melts in your mouth...

The entrance to the shop.
Situated on the same row as KTZ, very unlikely anyone will miss it. If you still cant find it, just msg me on Twitter @ericyong77 and I shall give you the directions.

"Fresh & Hygiene Pork."

Before I end the post - must pose pose a bit with the poster first...

*some of these pictures were taken from JacJac.org - actually I had drafted this post some time ago - now only take out again cos I am compiling a new set of photos at Sanbanto. Will post that up soon too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More