Wednesday, June 9, 2010

KISSATEN Coffee & Restaurant, IOI Boulevard.

*apologize for the blurry photos - taken with iPhone.

The other day, we decided to check out the new place in Puchong - it was a nice commercial hub in the area; developed by IOI - hence the name IOI Boulevard. There were quite a number of restaurant choices from there - there was my all-time favourite coffee place - Pacific Coffee House, and then there are other ones like a German bierhaus, a Korean fine diner, and so on.

But we decided to check out Kissaten Coffee & Restaurant. And we were NOT disappointed at all. =)

As a lover of pork - I ordered the pork burger. And this is my pork burger.
I ordered the pork burger - it was awesome and it was pretty heavenly. This is a must try when you go to Kissaten for a meal. I would give it a 8/10. =P

Lainey ordered the udon set.
The set was less than RM20 - it came with a bowl of udon, the dumplings and a green tea. Talk about value for money!!!!! Pretty good stuffs... =D

Oysters, sausages, dumplings and fried prawns.
The oysters were baked with cheese - quite a good dish for a starter. The sausages were plain heavenly - but to admit, I have had better ones. This one here is above average. The dumplings - actually I dont know what its called - was simple and tasty. The fried prawns... I'm not a fan of it. But Lainey and the gf both liked it a lot =)

KISSATEN Coffee & Restaurant
D-G-57&58, block D,
I0I Boulevard, Jln Kenari 5,
Bandar Puchong Jaya

Do check out their Facebook page too. =)

Reservations: Dont think so.
Set Meals: Yes, for lunch and dinner.
Use of MSG: Maybe?
Outdoor Section: Yes, but avoid certain days with annoyin live band.
Smoking Section: At the outdoor section.
Pet Friendly: I will try n see next time.
Baby Chairs: Didnt noticed.
Separate Bar: No.
Car Valet: No.
Private Rooms: No.
Credit Cards: Yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More