Sunday, December 26, 2010

Canton Fare, Solaris Mont Kiara.

Lately, I have rekindled my cravings for roast duck ahhaha. I have been going to various places for some awesome roast duck, char siew as well as siew yoke.. and I also discovered... ahahaha not exactly discovered, but just found out about CANTON FARE at Solaris Mont Kiara.

Canton Fare - Solaris Mont Kiara.

They do some pretty nice dim sum as well.

And they also do RM13 set lunches! =)

Anyways, this is how it looks like inside the restaurant. It is a simple and small-ish restaurant, enough for about 12 tables+; marble table tops, timber chairs... the ideal setting for a simple Chinese meal.

The har kao - simple dim sum.

Siew mai - not the best, but good enough for me.

The chee cheong fun...

Here are my favourites... roast duck + siew yoke!!! =)

I think the siew yoke deserves an extra mention!!!

It was damn goooodd!!!

Whats this? This is the lao sar pao.... super awesomeeee!!!

Canton Fare
No.5 Jalan Solaris 4,
Solaris Mt Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-6203 0223

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More