Monday, December 27, 2010

Heng Bak Kut Teh, Taman Kepong.

I just went to HENG Bak Kut Teh Delights less than 10 days ago for my first time, and here I am again, this time with a different bunch of fellas. For more on the bak kut teh, go check out the first posting ok. =) I dont usually blog about the same places twice in a week, but then for super nice awesome bak kut teh, why not right? =)

The chu keok chou - super awesome nice tender pork.. in super sour vinegar.. =)

The awesome bak kut teh- makes me feel like going there again now...

The black pepper chu tou tong... delicious and tasty!

The wong chao kai!!! The best stuffs to eat on a chilly cold day. =P

Heng Bak Kut Teh Delights
No 622, Jalan 20, Rumah Panjang,
Off Jalan Kuang Gunung,
Taman Kepong,
Kepong.

Anderson 019 208 0720
Billy 016 332 8003

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More