Monday, December 13, 2010

Kin San Kichi, Desa Sri Hartamas.

Last week, I gave a little talk on the Residential Outlook 2011. One of my assistants for the day - was my younger sister. During the lunch break, she dragged me out to Desa Sri Hartamas for a simple lunch... but it was a lunch that would wow me after that... =)

Desa Sri Hartamas has an array of good food, in particular the exotic ones such as Japanese and Korean food. I enjoy going to Dao-Rae for some nice Korean bbq, and probably a few other restaurants there too. It was my first time at Kin San Kichi. =)

The chicken teppanyaki set that I ordered. =)

My personal favourite - the ebi tempura. =P *slurrrpss*

The sister ordered the udon.

Overall, I think Kin San Kichi is a pretty nice place to go to for a simple Japanese meal. The setting, the atmosphere, the place - seems very authentic and traditional. The place is owned and operated by a Japanese family I guess.

Apparently, they have some really awesome barbeque (yakiniku) dishes!!! I think I will return again for that!!!

Kin San Kichi Japanese Restaurant
16, Jalan 27/70A,
Desa Sri Hartamas,
50480 Kuala Lumpur
(Facing the open air carpark)

Tel: 03-23003889

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More