Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Meng Kee Char Siew, Glenmarie.

I am a pork lover, a pork fan; some even call me the Babi man. Hahaha LOL. But the truth is I love my pork, and I always search for the best or the top pork places around. Trust me - pork can be quite a difficult meat to cook - there are plenty of good places out there, but a good one is always difficult to find.

Some of the char siew places that I have recommended include:-

Another place that I frequent for my regular char siew fix is this place in Shah Alam ahahaha. Yes you read it right - Shah Alam. But actually NOT so Shah Alam - it is really in the Glenmarie area. The place is called Meng Kee Char Siew.

The char siew - delicious, tasty, juicy... sometimes I just cant find any other words to describe the char siew except that it is truly awesomeeeee!!!!!!!

I also ordered their sausages/lap cheong too - quite a rare dish. Dont seem to be able to find this anywhere else.

Kenny ordered the siew kai - chicken as well. Dunno why, but I guess Kenny always 'kiu kai' whenever he go out lorr...

..and the bean sprouts just to balance out the lunch =)

Meng Kee Char Siew
20, Jalan Pekedai U1/36
Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park
Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan

GPS: 3.081487,101.559515

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More