Thursday, December 30, 2010

Otai Burger, Lorong Dungun, Damansara Heights.

The other day - I finished work real late. Was really hungry cos I missed lunch, so when it came to dinner, I was very particular that I find myself something good. We were going to The Hill for some drinks, but I decided to stop by the stall just before Jarrod & Rawlins to check out the little burger stall.

The OTAI Burger stall. =)

Mmmm.... only available at nights only. Perfect to go before, during or after an alcohol night =P

It is considerably more expensive than your standard Ramly's burger. It was my first time trying out the OTAI burger, and I personally think that the OTAI burger taste so much better than the Ramly's burger lorrr...

An ayam special =)

Feeling hungry already? Go check it out now!!! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More