Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Rojak Bandar, Damansara Uptown.

Every weekend, I send my two beloved furkids Fatty and Ally to their regular shower place in Damansara Uptown. Its called the Uptown Pets Centre, and it is located next to the Departure Lounge in Damansara Uptown.

The junction in front of Uptown Pets Centre.

Every now and then, I have my weekend rojak and cendol cravings. One of the favourite places that I go to is the Rojak Bandar, a rojak/cendol van right behind Uptown Pets Centre, exactly in front of the Brother Peter's Car Accessories shop. =)

I thought I might as well share this rojak wonder with you all =)

It may not look THAT tasty here, sorry for the bad photography.

Anyways, add in the awesome keropok udang pieces + some sotong slices... and VOILA! You've got yourself some really good rojak!!! I usually go and tapao back home instead as the weather gets really really hot... Pair their rojak - together with their signature cendol... and you've got yourself a good snack meal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More