Monday, January 3, 2011

Ying Ker Lou, Gardens MidValley.

Hakka food is always a good cuisine to go for - I used to go to the one in KL called Hakka Restaurant; but now, no need to go so far. Just go to the one at your nearest shopping centre - its called Ying Ker Lou.

Layered pork noodles.
Pieces and pieces of delicious pork slices - cooked to perfection =) If you like your pork soft and tender, this would be the dish to order.

The pork noodles with minced pork.
I would have actually preferred the noodles to be slightly wetter though; the minced pork was just nice, not too salty - just like how I liked it.

Braised minced pork.
My mum usually makes this whenever I eat at home. Nowadays, because I rarely eat at home, I guess she rarely cooks this already. =( The one here was good - in fact, it was as good as the one Mum makes... hehhe yeyyy...

Ying Ker Lou
Gardens Shopping Mall
Lot S231 & 232, 2nd Floor,
Contact: 03-2284 8480

Reservations: Not required, unless peak hours...
Set Meals: I think they had for lunch...
Use of MSG: Perhaps...
Outdoor Section: No.
Smoking Section: No.
Pet Friendly: Definitely not =(
Baby Chairs: Should have.
Separate Bar: No.
Car Valet: Yes - Gardens valet lorr...
Private Rooms: No.
Credit Cards: Yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More