Saturday, March 19, 2011

Restoran Ah Or Pork Noodle, Sunway Mentari.

Plenty of meat, vegetables, and pork spare parts!!! Not forgetting the pork lard too!!!

Okay - this is really some awesome pork noodle. =)

But first, let me start off this blog post with a cute picture first.

The lady who brought me to eat the pork noodles.

One first look - and it seems that the shop is fairly new. However, the auntie who operates this shop has been in this line of business for very long already. In fact, based on my research online, this auntie comes from a family who runs a chain of very popular pork noodle shops. There is one at SS15 in Subang thats pretty famous too - and I think that one belongs to this auntie's brother.

Okay - enough with history. How about the foooodddd????

I ordered the 'kon loh' (dried) type - which was very nice. They had pork lard in the noodles wei!!! Extra points!!!!!!!!!

The noodles - whether you order the dry type or the soup type - both comes with plenty of soup.

The soup - although a little oily, was really tasty and we practically finished the entire bowl of soup!!! The soup comes with pork pieces, egg (optional), and plenty of pork spare parts.

Ahhh.... awesomeeeesss...

Restoran Ah Or Chu Yuk Fun
No. 3 Jalan PJS 8/17
Dataran Mentari
46150 Bandar Sunway
Selangor Darul Ehsan

Tel: Jennifer (012-428 8580) / Jayce (012-613 0479)

Reservations: Nope.
Set Meals: Nope...
Use of MSG: They might have....
Outdoor Section: Nope, but its open air!.
Smoking Section: Anywhere also can I think.
Pet Friendly: Didnt try yet....
Baby Chairs: I think so.
Separate Bar: Nope.
Car Valet: Parking can be a pain here, tough to find parking here lah.
Private Rooms: No.
Credit Cards: No.

Will I return again? The day I ate, I also tapaoed too. So... do u think I will return or not? LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More